Sunday, September 15, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



Even if I am more and more into baking my recipes with healthy ingredients such as almond milk or chia seeds, it's good sometimes to go for the opposite. Recently I was craving Nutella and though it would be so great to bake come 'palmier' cookies with it. And there I was with the perfect comfort brekfast food I needed !




Sunday Recipe

Nutella palmier cookies.


Makes around 15:
1 puff pastry sheet
some Nutella
caster sugar

* Spread the pastry sheet out and generously spread Nutella on it.
* Roll each small sides on themselves until they meet at the middle.
* Wrap with plastic paper and place on the freezer 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven on 200°C.
* Take the plastic paper out and cut pieces around 1cm thick into the dough.
* Place the palmiers cookies on a tray cover with baking paper making sure to leave space between each as they will puff while cooking.
Don't panic if the palmiers cookies are not good-looking, they will be so much better once cooked !
* Dust some caster sugar on top and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
* Allow to cool completely.





Sunday Music

Moules Frites - Stromae.

I don't like much the new Stromae album, but that song makes me laugh.


Sunday Pics


Bonne Maman chocolate muffins recipe.

Did you notice you can now find these amazing Bonne Maman chocolate muffin recipe at the back of the packet ? Can't wait to try it !



Dotting Tool Bourjois.

Now I've realized out nail art was fun I can't wait to try this dotting tool from Bourjois !



Craft workshop at Au Pigeonnier Biarritz.

I have hosted 2 craft workshop last week-end at the beautiful Au Pigeonnier store in Biarritz and we had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again !



Sunday DIY

Fairytale garland.

A lovely idea to bright up a bedroom wall.

Source.



Sunday Déco

I've stumbled into this beautiful blog, Hanna Inspo, through Pinterest and it was hard to pick up a picture. Go and have look I bet you will love it !




Sunday Look

How well works this delicate lace top with those keffieh shorts ? I love the combo !

Source.



Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment